Constitutional Invocations in Alabama
City/County + Date
- Birmingham, AL, February 18, 2022.
- Huntsville, AL, March 1, 2022.
- Madison, AL, March 20, 2022.
- Decatur, AL, April 5, 2022.
- Montgomery, AL, April 19, 2022.
- Florence, AL, May 7, 2022.
- Auburn, AL, June 17, 2022.
- Scottsboro, AL, July 25, 2022.
- Dothan, AL, August 12, 2022.
- Opp, AL, September 7, 2022.
Additionally, Governor Ivey and the Secretary of State, John Merrill, were asked to allow local pilots for holding three proportional elections in a row to combat the low voter turnout for local elections in the State. This was requested to provide local governments an additional opportunity to show their voters and our grassroots organization that they desire to comply with the US Constitution.
Provide your Alabama City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation (your request will be hidden from view after the Invocation is sent out).
The Bill of Rights guarantees us the better voting system in our Cities and Counties.