Constitutional Invocations in Colorado
City/County + Date
- Pueblo, CO, March 17, 2022.
- Colorado Springs, CO, March 27, 2022.
- Boulder, CO, April 6, 2022.
- Aurora, CO, April 20, 2022.
- Lakewood, CO, April 22, 2022.
- Loveland, CO, May 3, 2022.
- Golden, CO, May 20, 2022.
- Fort Collins, CO, June 14, 2022.
- Denver, CO, June 25, 2022.
- Grand Junction, CO, July 17, 2022.
- Fort Morgan, CO, August 5, 2022.
Additionally, Governor Polis and Secretary of State, Ms. Griswold, were asked to allow local pilots for holding three proportional elections in a row to combat the low voter turnout for local elections in the State. This was requested to provide local governments an additional opportunity to show their voters and our grassroots organization that they desire to comply with the US Constitution.
Provide your Colorado City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation (your request will be hidden from view after the Invocation is sent out).
The Bill of Rights guarantees us that the better voting system is used in our Cities and Counties. If our local government does not follow the US Constitution in a reasonable amount of time, then we can demand recompense for being denied what is our Constitutional right.