City/County + Date
- Kissimmee, FL, April 13, 2022.
- Orlando, FL, April 25, 2022.
- Altamonte Springs, FL, April 30, 2022.
- New Smyrna Beach, FL, May 18, 2022.
- Deltona, FL, June 13, 2022.
- Lakeland, FL, June 28, 2022.
- St. Petersburg, FL, July 20, 2022.
- Chipley, FL, August 13, 2022.
These cities are now receiving their second official letter in which the legal context for a class-action lawsuit is pronounced.
Additional cities and counties will not appear on this list, but we continue to send out Constitutional Invocations to your City or County upon your request.
Provide your Florida City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation (your request will be hidden from view after the Invocation is sent out).
The Bill of Rights guarantees us the better voting system in our Cities and Counties. Let’s get it.