City/County + Date
- Columbus, GA, May 24, 2022.
- Albany, GA, June 4, 2022.
- LaGrange, GA, June 5, 2022.
- City-County Macon-Bibb, GA, June 19, 2022.
- City-County Athens-Clarke, GA, July 15, 2022.
- Nahunta, GA, July 29, 2022.
- Dalton, GA, August 18, 2022.
These cities are now receiving their second official letter in which the legal context for a class-action lawsuit is pronounced.
Additional cities and counties will not appear on this list, but we continue to send out Constitutional Invocations to your City or County upon your request.
Provide your Georgia City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation (your request will be hidden from view after the Invocation is sent out).
The Bill of Rights guarantees us the better voting system in our Cities and Counties. Let’s get it.