Constitutional Invocations in Massachusetts
City/County + Date
- Marlborough, MA, February 22, 2022.
- Worcester, MA, March 5, 2022.
- Springfield, MA, March 18, 2022.
- Newton, MA, March 30, 2022.
- Boston, MA, April 11, 2022.
- Lynn, MA, May 2, 2022.
- Framingham, MA, May 27, 2022.
- Pittsfield, MA, June 20, 2022.
- North Adams, MA, July 24, 2022.
- Plymouth, MA, September 5, 2022.
Additionally, Governor Baker and the Secretary of the Commonwealth, William Galvin, were asked to allow local pilots for holding three proportional elections in a row to combat the low voter turnout for local elections in the State. This was requested to provide local governments an additional opportunity to show their voters and our grassroots organization that they desire to comply with the US Constitution.
Provide your Massachusetts City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation (your request will be hidden from view after the Invocation is sent out).
The Bill of Rights guarantees us the better voting system in our Cities and Counties.