Constitutional Invocations in Oregon
City/County + Date
- Portland, OR, January 8, 2022.
- Eugene, OR, January 23, 2022.
- Bend, OR, February 11, 2022.
- Salem, OR, February 26, 2022.
- Gresham, OR, March 14, 2022.
- Coos Bay, OR, March 29, 2022.
- Multnomah County, OR, April 18, 2022.
- Oregon City, OR, April 24, 2022.
- Medford, OR, May 12, 2022.
- Ashland, OR, May 14, 2022.
- Grants Pass, OR, May 19, 2022.
- Astoria, OR, May 28, 2022.
- Springfield, OR, June 11, 2022.
- Redmond, OR, June 29, 2022.
- Burns, OR, July 28, 2022.
- Ontario, OR, August 1, 2022.
- Klamath Falls, OR, September 4, 2022.
Additionally, Governor Brown and Secretary of State, Ms. Fagan, were asked to allow local pilots for holding three proportional elections in a row to combat the low voter turnout for local elections in the State. This was requested to provide local governments an additional opportunity to show their voters and our grassroots organization that they desire to comply with the US Constitution.
Provide your Oregon City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation (your request will be hidden from view after the Invocation is sent out).
The Bill of Rights guarantees us that the better voting system is used in our Cities and Counties. If our local government does not follow the US Constitution in a reasonable amount of time, then we can demand recompense for being denied what is our Constitutional right.