Constitutional Invocations in Tennessee
City/County + Date
- Memphis, TN, December 6, 2021.
- Nashville, TN, December 29, 2021.
- Jackson, TN, January 20, 2022.
- Columbia, TN, February 12, 2022.
- Germantown, TN, February 23, 2022.
- Chattanooga, TN, March 9, 2022.
- Shelby County, TN, March 21, 2022.
- Clarksville, TN, April 2, 2022.
- Knoxville, TN, April 16, 2022.
- Franklin, TN, May 11, 2022.
- Collierville, TN, June 7, 2022.
- Hartsville/Trousdale County, TN, July 23, 2022.
- Gatlinburg, TN, August 8, 2022.
- Manchester, TN, August 31, 2022.
Additionally, Governor Lee, Secretary of State, Mr. Hargett, and all State Election Commissioners, were asked to allow local pilots for holding three proportional elections in a row to combat the low voter turnout for local elections in the State. This was requested to provide local governments an additional opportunity to show their voters and our grassroots organization that they desire to comply with the US Constitution.
Provide your Tennessee City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation (your request will be hidden from view after the Invocation is sent out).
The Bill of Rights guarantees us that the better voting system is used in our Cities and Counties. If our local government does not follow the US Constitution in a reasonable amount of time, then we can demand recompense for being denied what is our Constitutional right.