Constitutional Invocations in Texas
City/County + Date
- Austin, TX, January 11, 2022.
- San Antonio, TX, January 14, 2022.
- League City, TX, January 23, 2022.
- Bellaire, TX, January 30, 2022.
- Pasadena, TX, February 7, 2022.
- Round Rock, TX, February 8, 2022.
- Orange, TX, February 15, 2022.
- Sugar Land, TX, February 27, 2022.
- Jersey Village, TX, March 7, 2022.
- Beaumont, TX, March 19, 2022.
- Dallas, TX, April 3, 2022.
- Nueces County, TX, April 14, 2022.
- Houston, TX, April 26, 2022.
- Livingston, TX, May 8, 2022.
- Nederland, TX, May 23, 2022.
- El Paso, TX, May 25, 2022.
- Amarillo, TX, June 15, 2022.
Additionally, Governor Abbott and Secretary of State, Mr. Ingram, were asked to allow local pilots for holding three proportional elections in a row to combat the low voter turnout for local elections in the State.
Provide your Texas City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation.
Write your officials that you want to live in a better democracy.
The Bill of Rights guarantees us the better voting system in our Cities and Counties.