Constitutional Invocations in Virginia
City/County + Date
- Fairfax, VA, January 26, 2022.
- County of Fairfax, VA, February 5, 2022.
- Charlottesville, VA, February 10, 2022.
- Richmond, VA, February 24, 2022.
- Alexandria, VA, March 12, 2022.
- Fredericksburg, VA, March 24, 2022.
- Petersburg, VA, April 9, 2022.
- Culpeper, VA, May 10, 2022.
- Norfolk, VA, June 8, 2022.
- Virginia Beach, VA, June 12, 2022.
- Roanoke, VA, July 30, 2022.
- Wytheville, VA, September 2, 2022.
Additionally, Governor Youngkin and Chairman of the Virginia Department of Elections Robert Brink, were asked to allow local pilots for holding three proportional elections in a row to combat the low voter turnout for local elections in the Commonwealth. This was requested to provide local governments an additional opportunity to show their voters and our grassroots organization that they desire to comply with the US Constitution.
Provide your Virginia City or County in a reply, and your City or County will receive a Constitutional Invocation (your request will be hidden from view after the Invocation is sent out).
The Bill of Rights guarantees us that the better voting system is used in our Cities and Counties. If our local government does not follow the US Constitution in a reasonable amount of time, then we can demand recompense for being denied what is our Constitutional right.